Friday, August 23, 2013

OMG-Oh My Gosh

THURSDAY

I HAVE ALREADY LOST 20 POUNDS! YIPPEE

I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby, eggs for dogs. Hubby gave the dogs their eggs & pills

Then I fed the deer. Fed the last of the bird seed to all the animals. Put some out by the fire pit because there appears to be squirrels living out there, too. They fight with the others by the big tree in the circle to get water from the pond & food.

I also did laundry & dishes.

Hubby brought Dave home to get the Bronco that he had sold him. Maggie, Bud & Isabelle went out to greet them. Maggie went swimming in the pond again.

Then hubby had to go get a Diesel pick up from CN Diesel. Hubby came home with burgers for the dogs from Wendy's.

Thank goodness the stupid Bronco is not sitting outside anymore.

FRIDAY

I feel like I skipped a day this week. Where did the time go?

We are now getting 2 little female deer with white on their legs that are coming early in the morning; between 5:30 and 6:30AM. Fortunately, there is still enough food from the night before for them to eat...

It was EXTREMELY warm this morning and I threw open all the windows to let the breeze in; this is a change from the horribly cold weather that we have woke up to in the past few days.

Getting up at 5:45 this morning, I came downstairs to potty & turn on the espresso machine, then grabbed a blanket and snoozed on the couch for another 45 minutes.

The dogs HAD to come over to lick me and see why I was on the couch.

I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby, eggs for dogs. Hubby gave the dogs their eggs & pills. I did the laundry & dishes after he had left.

Fed the deer with the last of the deer food. Told hubby to get more today.




No comments: