Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Not Hump Day

TUESDAY

Made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Got the laundry and dishes done. It stayed quite cool outside until after 11:00; only 75 degrees for a long time. Then I turned on the swamp cooler and closed the mini-blinds.

I went downstairs later to put the hammock away because there were dark clouds and thunder; but it did not rain. However, I did find that Bravo had thrown up EVERYWHERE downstairs. It took me over 30 minutes to clean it up. Everything smells like puke down there.

Beebo

Bravo & Bud came out with me to feed the deer. Bravo found a snake and started playing with it. Bravo & Bud also chased Mr. Squirelly up a tree.

At 2:30, I took Bravo & Lil Bit to the Vet. Lil Bit stayed outside in the car with the windows all the way down. Bravo PRANCED and danced into the Vet's office. I got his weight (46.3 pounds) and then they took him into the back room to trim his toenails. It only took about 3 minutes, I briefly ran out to the car to get my purse and I paid while waiting; all the while I was watching Lil Bit in the car.

We got home and everybody was happy to see us again ( we were only gone for a total of 12 minutes!).

Picked up dog poo later this afternoon and I missed a call from the kids.

KRN texted me that they had gone white water rafting and were coming home tomorrow? They were supposed to stay thru Saturday...


I made Kale Chips and fried up the Hot Sausage for hubby tomorrow. I put onions and a little bit of Cajun spices into the Hot Sausage.

Kale Chips are DELICIOUS! 

Hubby came home at 7:30 and rested on the couch for a while. The potatoes were baking in the oven and we had to wait until they were done before we could drive over to Spirit Lake to get milk & hamburger.

Drove around Spirit Lake to see any changes. Saw a new wine & beer bar; new Mexican restaurant reopened at the old mexican restaurant. That Mexican restaurant has been reopened about 6 times now with a new Mexican theme each time...

Some asshole WA driver had to drive 6 feet from our bumper the whole way back. It is amazing he did not rear end us!

A semi drove by with their jake-brakes on when we got home at 9:15.

Unloaded the groceries and I made meatloaf.

I was looking at my Picture on my Blog home page. I miss Harriet everyday. I wish we had adopted Zeus. My regret.

Angus is in a WAY better home now. She has two little kids that dote on her and she returns their love. There is also a goat at her new home that she befriended.

No comments: