Monday, August 05, 2013

SUNDAY & GROCERIES & NAILS

SUNDAY

Woke up early and dogs refused to let us sleep in; hubby got up at 4:45 to pee. Then came back to bed.

Made breakfast for hubby; we took dogs for a walk in the park along the Shooting range road. Isabelle was really exhausted and panting. All the dogs were panting by the time we got to the shooting range; we gave them lots of water. It was not too hot or humid. We sat in the shade for quite a while.

Took all the dogs home and we loaded Maggie & Bed who came along with us to the boat. Stopped at Lil Town Market and I sat in the a/c Dodge with the dogs while hubby went inside to get drinks & sandwiches. On the drive to the boat, hubby wanted to get gas at the station in Cocolalla, but people were not moving their cars once they fueled up; so he got frustrated and went to the station across from Java Bear in Sagle. Hubby picked up cheddar Sunchips for the boat.

We noticed a tent set up at the side of the road next to the gas station that was selling fruit & vegetables (but the people were smoking cigarettes!) so we got cucumbers, cherries, Sugar Baby watermelon which was recommended to us by another woman there, red/yellow/green peppers, potatoes, and corn on the cob. It was super cheap and all the food looked really good. They said it was from the Washington valley.

Continued to the boat. There was almost nobody on the lake today by the community park. We unloaded & hubby had to poop before we went on the boat. We went to our usual hangout, but the water had lots of debris...so we continued on to the middle. It was so cold and we needed to find shallow water. We finally motored over to Camp Bay and anchored in 30 feet of water. Threw in the blow up tubes and stayed there for quite a while. Maggie wanted to jump in REALLY badly. We need to get a loading dock for the dogs to get back into the boat next year. We had our sandwiches when we got out. My stomach was sick afterwards and I had very bad diarrhea. Then our toilet backed up and would not flush!

Hubby on boat

Beautiful view of mountains

 Ben (L) and Maggie (R) on boat

After playing a game of Yahtzee, it was getting late. We motored back slowly and the sun was starting to set. It was shady in the west side of the mountains of the lake. Finally got back to the Marina and hubby docked the boat into the gas/pump out area just before a HUGE wind blew up with dark clouds. Looked like a really bad storm.

I loaded the dogs into the Dodge and helped hubby dock the boat in our slip by walking around. He did it pretty good as the wind died down just for those few minutes.

We unpacked everything and hubby tried to fix the macerator. It was still not working. Hubby had to scoop the sewage out of the toilet that had not been vacuumed into the sewage hold. Yuck.

By 7:00, we were on the road. It was really dusty and blowing. There were several branches that had fallen out of trees onto the road to Sagle. My back hurt and I felt very sick on the way home.

At home, the other dogs had really missed us. We gave them treats of our sandwiches.

I tried to take a hot bath to make myself feel better, but it did not work.

Started laundry and dishes.

Maggie went upstairs right away and laid down on her bed. She did not come down the rest of the night!

Bit fell asleep on my chair and REALLY slept!

Hubby and I did not feel good all night. We finally went to bed at 11:00.



MONDAY

Got up and made breakfast & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

I did not feel good from yesterday's boating. Still rocking again.

After doing the dishes & laundry, I fell asleep on the couch for a couple hours. Just could not wake up.

I made an appointment to get my nails done on Tuesday.

Hubby came home. We left the dogs at home and took the Excursion to Rathdrum to pick up the trailer from #3's house; he had borrowed the trailer. Then we drove to Post Falls to pick up the Tahoe again. People had tried to take it on vacation and the rear end blew out again?

Then hubby and I went to get groceries at Walmart. Lots of idiots there. I don't want to shop there anymore. Some woman elbowed me in an aisle TWO times. Dumb broad. Then a tattooed young mother ignored her kid that had SHIT his pants in the checkout line behind us. The kid kept trying to get to the candy while we were unloading our groceries onto the conveyor belt and all she could do is tell him "I'm mad at you. I am very angry." But she would not take him to the bathroom only 10 feet from the checkout! Dumb fucking bitch.

After Walmart, we went to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs.

At home, we unpacked everything. Dogs were really happy to see us. Gave them their burgers.

Hubby went down to the shop with my FMF to make sure there was air in the tires.

We were so tired and fell into bed by 10PM.



TUESDAY

I got up and made egg sandwich & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

After hubby left, I did the dishes & laundry.

Then fell asleep on the couch again. Too many sleeping pills? Got to wean myself off them. I am exhausted.

I was going to shave my legs & wash my hair, but I was too tired to do anything.

Changed clothes & put on mascara.

Left home at 4:00; went to Athol to get gasoline, but there was an idiot there filling his gas cans in the back of his pickup truck with a topper on it. He could have blown up quite easily and had the back of his truck LOADED with gas cans. People are SO STUPID.

So I drove to Rathdrum and got gasoline there. Then got a latte at Jitterz. Picked up Bailey's at the Liquor store for hubby. Then went to Nail place to get my nails & toenails done. Rhonda was happy to see me again.


 perfect nails from Rhonda

At 6:45, I was done. Stopped at the grocery store to pick up a couple things we had forgotten (bones), hamburger, more onions. Also got burgers for the dogs at McDonalds.

bones for dogs

Home by 7:00 and gave burgers to the dogs. Hubby was exhausted so he stayed home all night. We went to bed early again. 



No comments: