Saturday, August 03, 2013

Rain & Rain

FRIDAY

Rain and more rain. Made breakfast for hubby and puppies. Hubby had his latte.

It rained all day today. An awful moldy smell outside. Puppies were bored and stayed inside all day.

At 11:30, I took Isabelle and Lil Bit down to the Vet for their annual check-ups. Lil Bit was PERFECTLY behaved. I rubbed him under his chin and he went into a trance!

Both dogs are in perfect health per the vet and Isabelle only shows signs of severe arthritis in her hips & legs.

When hubby came home, he had a quick dinner and went to shop to work.. He took Isabelle with him. She sat in the truck while he worked.

I exercised on elliptical 11 miles.

Hubby came home at 11PM. I was very tired & went to bed.


SATURDAY


Hubby wanted to sleep late and we did not go to get eggs at the Community Center. I got up at 7:30 and made breakfast & latte. Fed dogs a leftover sandwich from hubby's lunch the other day.

We walked dogs in the park at the Shooting range. The dogs saw some deer crossing the road in front of us, but did not even try to run after them! Good dogs.

Came home and hubby went down to shop to work.

I saw some deer run past our yard around 1:00, then the neighbor's dogs came running past. I went down stairs to bring the Momma dog inside so I could fetch a leash. But the puppy ran back across the road & almost got run over! Dumb neighbors!

I walked the Momma dog across to the neighbors, and even after knocking it took somebody about 2 minutes to come to the door!

It seems that the neighbors have relatives staying with them as there was a large RV and a SUV parked with all the doors open and blankets & rugs strung up in the trees. I suggested they keep the dogs inside or leashed as lots of wild animals run in the woods!

Got the mail.

Came back & called hubby. A letter from the bank indicated that one of our credit cards has been compromised with a retail outlet. They suggested putting a fraud notice on it and contacting them if we noticed any unusual charges. I told hubby he needs to get a new card.


No comments: