Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rehab

SATURDAY

The last two days, I have literally cleaned myself out and taken nothing! I feel lots better.

Even tho it felt like I would never fall asleep last night, (and I had to get up around midnight to go pee...) I did finally sleep & dream.

Woke up and had slept in late! We got up at 6:50 this morning. Too late to go get farm fresh eggs... But I did get up and made latte & egg sandwich for hubby. Made eggs for the puppies. Isabelle vomited hers on the living room floor along with all the eggs. Hubby cleaned it up for me.

Fed the deer & fish before we left.

We got dressed & loaded up the dogs into the Excursion (with the trailer still attached to it from last night...) and went down to the park for a dog walk. There was a subaru with a bike roof rack at the Shooting range road, so we instead drove down to the area with the sewage treatment. We walked around there and it was very relaxing. Walked back on the road in the shade. Isabelle did really well on the walk.

When we got back home, hubby put the trailer on the Dodge instead and Bud & Ben were loaded. Drove to Rathdrum & met Kevin R at McDonalds so hubby could collect some money he was owed. I walked the dogs while they talked. Hubby had gotten the dogs some sausage biscuits & I fed those to them. The puppies were happpy.

We then drove to CN Diesel and picked up the WRONG rear end that was delivered there by Spauldings. Went the back way thru Post Falls to get gasoline at Love's Travel Stop (which is an insane mess with people driving around & going the wrong way...)

At Spauldings to return the rear end and get the CORRECT one, I walked the dogs some more and gave them copious amounts of water. They were very thirsty with all that riding around. Then 3 little girls came out of the building with their parents and wanted to pet Bud & Ben. I told them that the dogs loved petting and were very friendly. One little girl was really excited about it. Ben licked her face & let her hug him around the head! The little girl told me that she LOVES dogs & cats. Hopefully she will grow up to be a vet! What a sweet little kid.

Then we drove the back way home on Trent. Stopped at McDonalds in Rathdrum and got more burgers for the dogs at home.

Arrived back home by 12:00 NOON; then I fed burgers to dogs while hubby went to shop to replace the rear end in the cursed Tahoe.

I did laundry & dishes.


No comments: