Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today

THURSDAY

At 3:30, ALL the dogs got up and ran outside barking. They heard the coyotes howling and screaming about something. It took them a good 30 minutes to settle down & return to bed.

Got up and made breakfast sandwich & a latte for hubby. He gave the dogs their eggs & pills; then sat down and watched BBC America with me.

Only got up to 73 by 10AM; it has been much cooler in the mornings. A little bit of weather change into fall already?

I got all the dishes & laundry done. Put out the new white washclothes.

Started putting new music on a playlist.

Lil Bit & Ben sleep on the couch

At 10:00, the squirrel went nuts squeaking in the backyard & the dogs chased him.

My appointment with the doctor is later this afternoon.

Left house at 1:00 to drive to Dr's appointment. Doctor would not listen to me. Kept talking on top of my sentences. He thinks it is adult onset acne. I think it is allergy to all the oatmeal I have been eating. He gave me prescription & left the room. Forgot I was there. They had an emergency sick person that came in. I left to get prescription; It was $53 even with the insurance co-pay. OMG.

Crazy fat woman driving recklessly thru the parking lot. Lots of weird, dangerous drivers on the road.

Then went to pick up dog burgers at McDonalds. Had to wait for concrete truck to turn around at the new overpass they are building in Rathdrum for the RailRoad. Got stuck in the middle of a red light.

Picked up the prescription and came home.

Dogs were happy to have burgers and see me come home.




No comments: