Monday, August 12, 2013

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

MONDAY

Got up and made breakfast for hubby along with a latte for him to drink. The dogs got their ham & I made them eggs for their breakfast.

Bravo is really fitting in well with the other dogs. No dog fights yet.

Hubby took off for work after squishy dog hugs & kisses.

Beebo In His Spot On The Couch

I cleaned upside and did the laundry & dishes.

Then I went outside and mowed the yard around the hammock. However, I hit a rock and the lawn mower sounded bad so I quit mowing. Hubby will have to look at it when he comes home.

I fed the fish and fed the deer. The deer had eaten all the deer food again. Lots of deer come by.

I also put out the hose to refill the ponds with fresh water.

Bud came outside with me to get the mail and I sat in the hammock for a while.

Vacuumed inside again.

Picked up dog poo in the back yard and also around the front yard where Isabelle goes.

Hubby came home around 5:15, had a little dinner, changed his clothes.

We walked dogs at Farragut Park around 7:00-8:00.


 Bud, Lil Bit, Bravo
 Isabelle, Hubby, Ben, Maggie


Hubby watched Top Gear for a while.

KRN called to let us know they were ok. She had to call on a land line pay phone as her cell phone was not getting service.


No comments: