Thursday, April 05, 2018

TYPICAL NORTH IDAHO SPRING

THURSDAY
4-5-2018

Woke up to darkness and rain. I did not want to get up, I was so tired.

Got up and hubby made eggs. I made latte.

He fed the puppies.

Watched Shaun the Sheep for a whle.

Then hubby left at 6:50AM. Drove the Dodge into town.

It was raining.

Cats were moody. Rattler kept following me all around the house.




 Kitty In Bathtub



Hubby had me order a latte for him at Starbucks that he picked up

I had hubby call American Express for a illegal charge on our card.

I did bookwork all day.

Very Tired Kitty on Dog Bed


When hubby got home, we went down to the new Super One in Athol.

Very nice store. Lots of North Idaho trash shopping there. Sweatpants, slippers, cigarette stinking, sweating, stringy hair, rotted clothes, too many kids for the families. Gross. Just a couple levels below normal.

At home, I was exhausted. Hubby unloaded groceries.

I took a nap on the sofa.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: