Tuesday, April 03, 2018

COLD, SNOW & MORE BOOKWORK

TUESDAY
APRIL 3 2018

Got up several times in the night to potty.

Wilson woke us up at 5AM to get on the bed.

Hubby got up at 6:15AM.

I made latte for him.

He made eggs & sausage.

Hubby fed the dogs. And made his own sandwich with the new french loaf bread we bought.

Hubby left for work.

I cleaned up cat litter, got fresh cat water & food for them.

Then I spread oatmeal & Rice Krispies for the Turkeys.

I stared at the TV for a while because I was tired.

It snowed outside.

At 9AM, I started bookwork.

IT WAS COLD TODAY. Outside, and in the house.

Hubby called to let me know he talked with the bank guy and everything seems to be a go on the new home.

Went down to get mail. I got the vitamins I ordered from Amazon.

I got done with the bookwork that I could finish at 3PM.

Hubby got home at 7PM. He had his chicken/pasta for dinner.

I put away all his dirty dishes and started the dishwasher.

Finished drying all the bedding for Ben's bed. He has a clean bed to sleep on again.

We watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. 

Then we watched Murder in Paradise. 

Worked on bookwork.

No comments: