Saturday, April 28, 2018

RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN

SATURDAY
4-28-2018

Woke up to rain. Windows were open and letting in fresh air. Only 46 Degrees F when we got up today.

Rattler was sleeping on my jeans in the corner of the bedroom.

I got up and let hubby sleep.

I put out tuna for the kitties.

Made eggs and latte.

Hubby came down at 8:15AM.

We took the dogs for a walk at Farragut Park. Saw a coyote at the edge of the woods.

Drove back home.

 Dogs & Cat Napping


Mirror Image Detailing guy was here to get some welding done. I drove dogs up to house and unloaded them, then drove the Dodge back to the shop for hubby. I walked back to the house.

Hubby came up to the house and hooked the tan truck up to the trailer with cedar on it; then he drove over to the neighbor's house to cut the 16' lengths.

While hubby was gone, I found a bumble bee in the house. He looked exhausted. I took him outside on a papertowel and put honey next to him. He drank the honey. Then flew off.

Hubby was gone about 3 hours. Then came back and we unloaded the cedar trim into the basement.

Hubby started to powerwash the decks at 3:30PM.

It was cold outside.


No comments: