Monday, April 02, 2018

MORE BOOKWORK & COLD COLD COLD

MONDAY
4-2-2018

I got up at 7AM. Wilson was already in bed with me.

Hubby had left extra early to get parts & then drop off the new truck at Pat, The Detailer's.

I made eggs for dogs. Gave them ham for breakfast.

Wilson's cough is much better now.

I started bookwork right away after making tea & hot coffee.

Hubby called at 9AM to have me order a latte & chorizo sandwich for him at the Post Falls Starbucks.

I worked on bookwork all day.

 Kitty Helped Watch Over My Office Work
 Tired Kitty in Laundryroom
 Crazy Kitty on Stairs

Came to a stopping point and could not work anymore without asking hubby questions. So I put some of the things aside.

Watched more episodes of Preacher and Father Brown.

Hubby got home at 7:30; KC brought him home from the Post Falls shop.

Hubby ate dinner.




No comments: