Sunday, April 15, 2018

TRANSAMERICA WEEKEND IN PUYALLUP

SATURDAY
APRIL 14 2018

Got up and made eggs for dogs.

I had eggs.

Cleaned cat litter.

It was cold, so had to turn on heat again.

At 9:30, I left to go see KR at Azure Salon. She was getting her hair cut.

Talked to Rachelle inside and then KR & I got into her car.

We drove over to get pedicures at the Nail Place on Appleway.

The orientals were pretty pissed that we did not have an appointment, but took us anyway. I could not understand one word the girl who was talking to me.

KR got hers done first, instead of having us done together. I absolutely hate that. My polish did not dry in time and I had to put my boots on in the car.

KR drove over to Liberty Lake to look at Teardrop Campers at RnR RV. An older greek guy came to assist us. He was very informative, but did not have a great grasp of the english language yet. Difficult to understand what he was trying to say sometimes.

We stopped at the Dog Race track in Post Falls where Blue Dog had all their campers. We walked in; it started raining. None of the salesmen were standing around doing anything. Mostly just talking to each other.

They did not have any teardrop campers at all.

Then we drove back to Winco for grocery shopping.

After shopping, KR drove me back to my Jeep at the Salon.

We left each other. I drove home.

At home, I unloaded groceries.

Had to eat. Take a painkiller because my right side was bothering so much.

Fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 8PM just to go to bed.

At 11:45, dogs started barking outside and woke me up. There were coyotes out there screaming. I yelled at them because I don't like using hubby's shotgun.

Then one-by-one, all the kitties came inside. I closed the doggy door for the rest of the night so nobody would get eaten. 4 cat inside! Nobody eaten.

Went back to bed at 1PM. Took another painkiller.

No comments: