Thursday, April 05, 2018

MORE COLD WEATHER

WEDNESDAY
4-4-2018

Got up at 6AM to make egg sandwich & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby also took a meatloaf sandwich to work.

He left at 6:50AM.

It was dark and dreary out today. I did not feel good.

I canceled my nail appointment to repair my index nail as it had broken. I did not want to drive into town.

No turkeys today. No deer.

At 11AM hubby called to tell me that he had made an appointment with Marc at the Bank for 3PM. So I would need to come in & talk. By 2PM, I left home and drove to Walgreens to pick up cream for my cuticles which are bad again. I bought new glasses, because I forgot mine in the car.

Then I drove over to Metro Express and washed the filthy jeep. Dirt on it from driving down our drive with mud.

Met hubby at bank. We talked to Marc. He will be sending approval letter to Barb at Del Webb.

We left the bank and I went to wash my Jeep again because not all of the dirt came off! I saw hubby going north on 95 & waved at him.

General Springs Delivery at House


At home, I vacuumed the house.

Worked on bookwork.

Took a nap with the puppies.

Hubby got home at 6:30PM after going to the Post Falls shop.

He had dinner.

I slept on his lap for a while. Then went to bed at 9:30PM. He came to bed at 11PM.

No comments: