Tuesday, April 10, 2018

LASER EYE CLINIC

APRIL 9 2018
MONDAY

Got up and made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs for himself & dogs.

He went down to the shop to haul out boats with the forklift.

I made potatoes in the new air-fryer. I took a fresh hot latte down to the shop for him, along with the potatoes.

Then I stayed to help him with hauling out the boats & RVs.

The Californian's RV would not start so we could not move it, but we got out the other RV and the people came to get it.

 Rattler On The Sofa
 Tired Kittys

We had to leave for my appointment. I went back up to the house. Hubby followed after he got the door shut on the building.

At home, hubby changed clothes after crawling around & getting dirty.

Drove over to my appointment in Spokane Valley via Trent.

We were over 1 hour early, so hubby had to stop at Hong Kong Buffet to have lunch.

Afterwards, we went to the Laser Clinic. I was there from 1:30 to 3:00. Lots of tests and discussion with doctor. I am candidate for the surgery, so scheduled it for when hubby is off at end of April.

Because they dilated my eyes, we drove directly home.

Took a hot bath in the dark for my eyes.

I took some aspirin and went to bed early.

No comments: