Friday, April 27, 2018

WARM DAY

FRIDAY
APRIL 27 2018

Got up at 7AM. Rattler was sleeping in the corner. He got up and jumped on me. Wilson came running in and woke me up. He also got on the bed with my help.

Made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs and gave them to dogs. He made himself an egg sandwich.

I opened the front and side doors already at 8:30 because it was so warm.

Took the Dogs to Farragut Park for a walk to the Frisbee golf area and then around the camping area to avoid a gaggle of women that were talking loudly while walking. They seemed to be following us where we went.

Stopped at Super One to get apples, toilet paper.

Then stopped at Lil Town. Hubby ran over to get milk & lottery tickets while I went inside the Espresso Shop to get lattes. Jeremy from the NOMC said that he recognized me. I told him it had been over 16 years since I worked there.

Got our lattes & drove home. The neighbor behind us was painting the top of his camper again in the shop. We stopped to say hi.

Hubby got mail. He got a birthday card from his brother. No phone call from his brother about the inheritance trust meeting with lawyer yet. 

Drove to the house. Hubby was going to go down to the grey shop and get the boats out, but the Trans Am guy called and wanted to pick up his car. We had to drive down to Post Falls in the Tan pickup to the shop there. We crossed the train tracks while the crossbucks were down and the bells were ringing after waiting many minutes. There was NO train coming in either direction.

Trans Am owner paid and I had to wait while hubby checked on other work.

We drove to Walmart to get cleaning solution, mascara, hand cream.

I had to go potty badly, so I went in the back. They happened to be cleaning, but I went inside anyway. The guy cleaning, went outside to wait.

I met hubby at the checkout and we paid. Then loaded groceries in the Tan truck.

Really warm today. It was 81 degrees F.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries.

Hubby took Ben with him down to the shop to get the boats out. He is going to ask the neighbor if he can use his saw to cut down the cedar trim for the basement.

We texted the amount of money that we want to sell the house to Chad so he can tell his friend that wants to buy it.

No comments: