Sunday, April 22, 2018

PAINT ROOF

SUNDAY
4-22-2018

Got up at 7:45AM with a hangover.

Hubby had already been up since 6:30AM watching his automotive shows.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & himself.

Roof Painted

Painters came and finished the 2nd coat on the roof. It looks great now.

Jay from 20/20 Window Cleaning came at 9AM and finished at 1PM. He cleaned all the windows inside and out. He is very good.

We took the dogs down to Farragut and walked them around the Brig road.

When we got back home, I started laundry and dishes.


Hubby on Man-Lift

Hubby used the man lift to fix the soffit under the roof.

He took it down to install a cap on the stovepipe at the shop.

Excursion with Lift

Hubby worked down at the shop from 1PM-5:30PM. He got the Excursion finished!

I took a hot bath. We watched TV tonight; Killing Eve. On BBC America.

I went to bed early because of my surgery tomorrow morning.

No comments: