Saturday, February 24, 2018

WOKE UP TO SNOW

SATURDAY
2-24-2018

I woke up at 3AM to pee, then had Endo cramps at 4AM. Slept on the couch for a couple hours, then woke up cold. Went upstairs to sleep again. Beebo on the bed, Wilson between us.

Awake at 9AM.

Hubby's foot was purple. We took a picture of it.

Purple toes & foot

I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for all the dogs including Beebo.


 Beebo Walking in Snow

 6" of Snow

Hubby fed tuna to the cats.

We watched a Bruce Willis movie, Once Upon A Time in Venice.

Hubby made chicken & brown rice for me.

Hubby Rubbing Wilson's back on the Sofa

I started the laundry. Hubby loaded dishes.

I ordered new socks for hubby on Amazon.

Hubby took Beebo with him to the shop because KR was out running errands. Hubby left at 2PM. He met a guy down at the shop for a work bid on his vehicle.
Beebo At The Post Falls Shop

When hubby came home at 6PM, he brought Casey with him. They went down to Bayview to pick up a truck that Casey bought.

Then they came back around 8PM.

Hubby's foot was red and swollen again. I took a picture of it.

It was still snowing.

We watched TV, I read to hubby about information I found on Reddit, and then went to bed at midnight.

KR did not answer texts. We were worried about her when we went to bed.

No comments: