Thursday, February 01, 2018

RUNNING AROUND TODAY

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 1 2018

What a dreary day.

Got up and hubby was not in bed with me. He was sleeping downstairs on the sofa; said that he got up at 2:45AM and could not get back to sleep.

He needs melatonin and also needs to quit looking at iPad an hour before bed.

He made eggs. I made lattes.

Called Vet and canceled Beebo's appointment drop-off at their office. KR said that he was feeling better.

Hubby made phone calls.

I called Walmart Vision and got another appointment for 11:20AM.

We took the Jeep into Hayden. Went down old 95 and then drove on 95 after the mill.

Stopped at Jitterz to get me a drink.

On Kathleen, some stupid chick cut in front of cars and turned into Starbucks where a left turn is not allowed. What a fucking idiot. Blocked cars from both ways.

Then we drove to Starbucks to get Bacon sous vide egg bites. Hubby got a vanilla latte. The girl was confused and did not charge both of our items to our rewards, had to tell her twice. 

Went to Walmart and checked in for appointment, the other contacts with astigmatism had come in they ordered for me. They had me put them in; then walk around the store. The contact in the right eye did not fit at all well. It felt like I had a stick in it; everything was blurry. My eyesight was worse than before.

We did a little shopping. The bakery department had burnt something and it stank. Almost made me want to vomit.

Hubby got baby swiss cheese and had to tell the girl what it was and how to cut it. Really dumbing down in that department.

I walked over to get mouthwash in travel sizes for our trip next week.

I went back to the Optometrist office while hubby got cream cheese and other stuff then checked out. By the time I was done, he had everything loaded in the Jeep.

The Dr said that I have precursor for Cataracts and that is why everything is blurry. Can no longer correct my vision with contacts. This scared me greatly. Surgery?

Hubby was there when I was done.

He said Casey had called hubby to explain that he got a ticket for his truck when he went to work this morning. 

We left.

Several people gave us dirty looks when we got into the Jeep parked in the handicapped zone. Assholes.

We drove to Metro Express to wash the Jeep.

Then we drove to Rathdrum to pick up cat food at the Ace Hardware.

Drove home. Picked up mail.

Unloaded groceries & put them away.

Hubby took the Jeep to the shop in Post Falls to work on it. He also picked up the white truck from Big Bear.

Then he drove home around 7:30PM.

I watched Sliding Doors while he was gone.

Took a bath when he got home.

Hubby watched Cash Cab and we went to bed.



No comments: