Monday, February 05, 2018

ANOTHER DARK AND DEPRESSING NORTHWEST DAY

MONDAY
FEBRUARY 5 2018


Got up at the crack of before dawn when hubby had to get out of bed and CANNOT BE QUIET. He was opening up cabinets and getting plates out so that he feed tuna to the kitties.

I begged him to be quiet until 7AM when I got up.

Checked in for our SW Airline flight at 24 hours prior.

Printed our tickets.

He made eggs for himself and dogs while I made lattes.

We watched Shaun the Sheep.

Took the dogs to walk in Farragut Park.

Came back.

Found the stock market falling again. Need to pull all our money out.

I did bookwork for1099s and Duane's truck invoice for storage.

I started laundry & dishes.

Ordered long sleeve black jersey tops from H&M.

Hubby left at 2:29 to put load parts from Blue Shop. He left to go in to Post Falls to pay rent, get paid from Frank's, and deposit $ in bank.

I stayed home and did more bookwork.

No comments: