Thursday, February 22, 2018

MORE COLD, COLD, COLD

THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 22 2018

WHERE DID THE WEEK GO?

At 6AM, hubby got up and fed tuna to cats. Then he came back to bed.

We slept until 8:30AM

15 degrees when we got up.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast

I made lattes. I warmed up quiche in the microwave. Too lazy to make it, I purchased some at the grocery store yesterday.

He got dressed. I cleaned out hubby's ears,

Then he left at 10:30AM to go work at the Post Falls shop.

I did bookwork.

Started dishes & laundry.

While I was doing bookwork, I heard a trickling from the kitchen. Got up to investigate, and there is a waterfall pouring out of the front of the refrigerator! I had to grab towels, try to sop up the water on the floor, pull the fridge out from the space, turn off the electricity so as not to get electrocuted, and keep Zim the cat from walking in the water. He tried to get behind the fridge many times & I swatted him to get out of the way.

Tried to turn the knob off for the water supply, but it was stuck with hard water build up. Had to get a pliers from the laundry room drawer and the drawer dropped on my foot.

Dashed back to turn off water.

Finished cleaning up floor of water. Used all the towels that we had. Cleaned up around fridge. Took all the food out of freezer, the stupid fridge had started to make ice again and it was jammed everywhere! Took food to the basement fridge & put freezer stuff in there.

Finally pushed fridge back into space and got it all cleaned up. I was exhausted.

Zim after helping clean Fridge


Sat down and had coffee. I was sweating from all the effort.

Hubby got home later & looked at Fridge. Fridge was still putting out water thru the dispenser in the front so Hubby pulled fridge out and adjusted the water knob again.

Hope it does not break down again. Have to call Repair on Monday.


No comments: