Tuesday, February 13, 2018

GOT MY NAILS DONE TODAY AND DISCUSSED POS SON-IN-LAWS

TUESDAY
2-13-2018

Got up at 7AM to make breakfast. Hubby did eggs while I did lattes.

We walked the dogs at the park.

Then picked up milk on the way home.

Hubby went down to the shop to pick out some parts at the Blue shop.

At Noon, we went into CDA. Stopped at Walmart to talk with Optometrist, but I have forgotten my prescription.

So we went over to get drinks at Jitterz and hubby dropped me off for my nail appointment at 2PM.

I went in the Spa to potty. And my nail lady was getting her hair done with Rachelle.

I waited for a while, then we went into get nails done.

The nail lady had a Piece of Shit son-in-law that really reminded me of my ex P.O.S.

We exchanged war stories.

Hubby came to pick me up at 3:30PM. It was a little longer to get my nails done because it had been so long in-between appointments.

We stopped at Wendy's to get hamburgers for the dogs.

Then we drove home.

Got the mail at home.

Hubby went to get a truck at a neighbor's down the road; has to take it down to the Post Falls shop.

I waited at home with the dogs. Hubby got home later.

We had dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: