Monday, February 12, 2018

MORE COLD WEATHER AND WIND

monday
2-12-2018

It never fails. As soon as we come back into town, the weather turns yucky.

More cold this morning. About 14 degrees last night.

I took Ellie upstairs to snuggle with us in bed. Put her under the blankets between me & hubby.

Then Beebo and Wilson came upstairs. Beebo slept between us on top of Ellie. Hubby assisted Beebo up to the bed. The dog slept at the bottom of the bed.

I got up when hubby was feeding eggs to the dogs.

I came downstairs and changed food & water for the dogs.

I made lattes. Then I did laundry & dishes.

We drove up to Sandpoint to pick up parts at Tom's Differentials. Then we picked up lattes & birthday gift card at Starbucks.

Drove back to Athol. Stopped at Richie's to see if motor was pulled out.

Went to house. Made more drinks. Then had lunch.

Drove back down to Richie's with trailer & low rider Tan Dually.

Picked up motor at Richie's.

Drove to Post Falls and paid off the Harley loan at Numerica.

Then over to Post Falls shop and dropped off motor. Picked up more parts.

Drove home.

Hubby talked on the phone to Joe H for a long time.

KR and Amanda came at 4:30PM to pick up dogs. We talked to them for a while.

Amanda fell asleep on the sofa.

They left at 6:30PM.

Hubby made chicken for dinner.

We watched TV. I was already exhausted by 6PM.




No comments: