Tuesday, February 27, 2018

BEEBO & BEN TO GROOMERS

TUESDAY
FEBRUARY 27 2018

I got out of bed to potty at 2AM. Slept on the sofa until 6AM when I was cold and went back upstairs to get into bed to warm up. Wilson cuddled with me and I put my legs over by hubby because he was overly warm.

Only 20 degrees this morning.

Woke up to light snow falling outside. Hubby thought it was pretty. I am thoroughly sick of snow.

I got up at 7:30AM after hubby had made eggs for dogs; I made lattes.

Hubby watched a little tv this morning before he left with Ben.

He took Ben & picked up Beebo. Took them to Apryl's for grooming.

Wilson was depressed without Ben.

 Where is my friend, Ben?

I worked on bookwork.

Did laundry. Did dishes. Put away dishes.

Wilson was devastated and watched out the window for his friend all day.

Katrina with UPS brought pack of gloves for hubby, new socks, and new iphone charge adapters.

Hubby called at 1PM and said that he was going to pick up the dogs.

Beebo was dropped off at his home.

Hubby got home at 3PM with Ben. Hubby and I watched a few episodes of Imposters then he went down to work on a vehicle at the Blue Shop.

At 6PM, we took the Dodge and drove to Rathdrum to drop off some parts at a shop there.

Drove back home in the drifting snow & slick ice. Saw 2 police cars going at a high rate of speed towards Athol. Maybe an accident?


No comments: