Friday, February 09, 2018

ANOTHER DEPRESSING NORTH IDAHO DAY

FRIDAY
FEBRUARY 9 2018

Got up at 2AM, 4AM, and 5AM to take hot baths because of cramping pain. Also took aspirin for the pain.

I fell asleep on the sofa downstairs because I was too tired to go upstairs to bed at 5AM.

Hubby got up at 9AM. Wilson dropped a bone off the back of the sofa and it woke me up.

Hubby was already making eggs for dogs, had put out tuna for cats. Rattler was here, so we were happy. We were frightened that he did not come home last night and might have gotten eaten.

I made lattes.

Hubby sat on the sofa watching Shaun the Sheep.

Pulte Mortgage called and bothered us. After reading the reviews, we definitely decided NOT to go with them.

Hubby fell asleep. Long day yesterday. No sleep last night.

I put away dishes, Started 2 loads of laundry and put them away.

I cleaned up kitchen.

We decided at 11AM to walk dogs in Farragut.

Loaded up the garbage in the Dodge.

Took dogs for walk in the Disc Golf road. Lots of snow has already disappeared and melted.

We came back to Athol and dumped garbage.

Stopped at Lil Town Market for lotto tickets and milk. Hubby ran inside while I waited with dogs.

We drove home and got mail. Only junk mail.

At home, I made more lattes.

Then I worked on bookwork from the trip.

Emailed Alyssa from the Deisgn Center for update in option changes.

Hubby ran down to pick up parts at the shop, stop at Richie's for more parts.

No comments: