Sunday, December 28, 2014

SNOW DAY

SUNDAY 
12-28-2014

I did not get any sleep at all last night with the pain killer. Had hallucinations, night fears, and insomnia. Will not take that ever again.

Slept on the couch last night on heating pad because I had thrown out my back from shoveling yesterday.

Finally got 1 hour of sleep from 7-8AM. Ben jumped in bed with me. Hubby had already left the bed at 7AM and was sleeping on the couch. Lil Bit was sleeping there with him.

Got downstairs and made breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby had eggs & leftovers.

There was an additional 4 inches of snow from last night after the final time we shoveled.

Then he got dressed. He shoveled both decks and knocked snow off the trees in the back yard. I walked with him out there. I went out to get deer bowls and Ben, Maggie, & Bud ran into the woods with me. Ben went to the shop with hubby so that he could plow snow.


No comments: