Tuesday, December 02, 2014

NAILS & AICM

MONDAY
12-1-2014

Got up and made eggs for dogs; egg sandwich for hubby.

After hubby left, I did dishes & laundry.

Fed the fish & fed the deer.

Drove to Vet's office with Ben and purchased County license for Maggie. Then went to Lil Town Market and picked up a couple gallons of milk.

Rested in the afternoon because I still have no strength & energy from the flu.

Hubby came home at 7PM after stopping to pick up parts at CN. Then he fell asleep on the couch.

TUESDAY
12-2-2014

Hubby left this morning before waking me up. I did not even hear him leave.

I got up and gave the dogs some turkey slices.

Fed the fish & fed the deer.

Got ready to leave at 12:40. Drove to Rathdrum and got a latte, then went to AICM to discuss taking classes there. I talked with Jackie and had a tour of the building.

Then I washed the car in Post Falls. Some old man tried to cut in front of the line of all the cars, but I pulled forward and beeped at him. He finally backed up and got into line.

After washing the car, I drove to Rathdrum and went to get my nails done.

When I was done getting my nails done, I went to McDonalds to get dog burgers. Drove home, fed the dogs their burgers. They were overjoyed to see me home.

Hubby came home at 6:00 and ate dinner. He fell asleep on the couch again. He is still sick with a cold.


No comments: