Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Count Down to Xmas

MONDAY
12-8-2014

I got up and made eggs for the dogs and an egg sandwich for hubby.

I was extremely tired today; more coughing and felt exhausted.

Put lights up around the garage & around a tree. Went down to get the mail, fed the deer. Took garbage out. Vacuumed the rugs.

Even though it was thoroughly warm outside, I had a chill going all day & kept the fireplace turned on.



Hubby came home at 6:00, then had to help Mark at the shop until 7:30. I went down there with Ben on a leash, put him in the Dodge and told hubby we needed to go get more milk.

Fed some frozen sausage links to Mark's dog - Jack. Jack really liked them. He is a happy dog.

I had to wait a few minutes for hubby, then we went down to the Lil Town Market and got milk.

We came home and watched the Xmas Lights Competition from 8:00-10:00. It was very pretty.

I went to bed at 10:00; hubby came to bed way later. He was having trouble sleeping again.


TUESDAY
December 9, 2014

I got up and made eggs for the dogs and an egg sandwich for hubby.

Dogs took a nap after hubby left. I went outside to put up more lights on the Fucking Deer.

Lots of trains going by today. Really loud because of the cloud cover.

I hung up all the Xmas ornaments in the window.

Window Xmas Ornaments

It started raining at 11:00.

I did several loads of laundry today. Warmer again today. About 45 degrees by Noon.

I went down to get mail. Still no Xmas cards yet.

Hubby came home at 7PM; he brought Papa Murphy's pizzas. I put them in the oven while he went down to the shop. He came back at 8:05pm; I was already watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer on tv. Hubby ate his pizza, then fell asleep on the couch.

Hubby woke up at 9:30 and went outside to feed the deer.

We went to bed at 10:30 after the news.


No comments: