Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Candy Making Day

SATURDAY
12-20-2014

Got up at 7:30; slept in late. Had nightmares again last night.

I made cheese eggs for dogs & a egg sandwich for hubby. He finally got up about 8:15; took a shower.
 
Then got dressed & loaded dogs in Excursion. On the way out of the driveway, the FedEx man dropped off my new Xmas camera, a Nikon DSLR 3200.


Nikon DSLR 3200

We went into Athol for a latte; took dogs for walk in park down by the shooting range. It was 32 degrees slightly overcast & foggy, but it was a nice walk.

We drove down to Bayview to feed the ducks. Huey & Dewey were there. No Louie.

Came back & mailed more Xmas postcards in Athol.

Hubby dropped us off & he went down to shop to work. Mark was already down there.

Christmas Blender!


After ordering a new RED oster blender on Amazon, I started making Xmas candy.

Made Brad's Balls.
Made Peanut Brittle
Made Cashew Brittle
Made No-Bake Cookies
Made 7-Layer Magic Bars
Made Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Made Sugar Candy Popcorn
Made Peppermint Almond Bark

At 3:00PM, I went down to get the mail and feed the deer. The deer were already out in the yard! They watched me walk down the driveway. So I went to get the mail first, stopped at the shop to feed Jack some leftover bacon roll-ups, then came back to feed the deer.

I came back to the house & made Peppermint Almond Bark because I had forgotten to do it.

Then I took a hot bath. Hubby came home at 4:00PM.

No comments: