Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Brazilian Blowout

WEDNESDAY
12-10-2014

I got up out of bed later. Hubby had already left for work. I was up since 3AM awake after going potty during the night. I could not fall back to sleep.

Got up and gave the dogs a piece of ham. Then I fed the fish.

Did a couple loads of laundry.

Went outside to pick up 8 bags of dog poo. The yard was FULL of poo.

Dressed to go get my hair done. Told the dogs to behave when I left.

I stopped in Rathdrum to get a latte.

Saw two dogs running along the road on Mullan in Post Falls; one a little tiny poodle and then a big Labradoodle.

Hubby was supposed to be at the hair stand putting in DSL, but he had already left by the time I got there at 11:30AM. So I waited in my car until 12:00. I had to re-park the car in the middle of two parking spots because some older woman parked right on top of me and I could not get out of the car!

Julie was staring at my car and I got out of it; she was looking at the emblem on the car.

She did my hair. I left by 2:00.

Stopped at McDonalds to get dog burgers; stopped at Steins where an irritating Salvation Army bell ringer kept up with the bells and I complained to the cashiers about getting a headache from it. Purchased dog bones and then got change for giving out to the USPS and UPS drivers. Also bought a lottery ticket.

I got home by 2:45.Picked up mail - got hubby's sweatshirts for Xmas presents.

Did more laundry, changed my clothes because my pants had a rip in them. Took out garbage. Fed the deer.

Hubby came home briefly at 6:00 then went down to the shop to work until 8:00. He came home and had rewarmed pizza.

Found that Ben was shaking his ears, so we had to clean them out. They had a bacterial infection so we gave him drops & started him on meds again.

Went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: