Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

WEDNESDAY
DECEMBER 31 2014

Happy Birthday to me.

Woke up at 7:30; got up and made the bed.

Made breakfast eggs for dogs. Hubby gave me a card & a lighted cupcake. He sang "Happy Birthday" song to me. He gave me a present- a couple boxes of ammo for my gun and a box of ammo for his rifle in a small metal ammo box.

Hubby ate his egg sandwich. We watched an episode of the Marathon Twilight Zone. KRN texted happy birthday to me.

Got mail. Hubby started a fire in the shop. It is very cold this morning; only 2 degrees.

Drove to town with the dogs. Got lattes. Then took the dogs to the campground in the park to walk. It was snowing. We talked about the mother who got shot by her own son in Walmart the other day. Talked about gun safety.

We drove down to feed ducks, but only 1 duck & 1 Canadian goose were there. Drove back home and 2 County Sheriff's cars, 2 Kootenai Electric trucks, the Fire Dept truck were down at the gas station in town surrounding a white car!

At home, hubby dropped us off and he went to the shop to meet a guy to pick up a truck.





No comments: