Friday, December 12, 2014

All Is Calm PLAY

FRIDAY
12-12-2014

Woke up at 5AM; then just could not fall back to sleep. Got up at 6:00.

Still relatively warm. 46 degrees, but it was raining all day.

Made cheese eggs for dogs; made egg sandwich for hubby. We watched tv weather & news after we were done feeding dogs because we had gotten up so early.

Hubby left for work at 7:00AM.

I did several loads of laundry & did dishes.

The UPS order from  Lancome came. I gave the UPS driver & his helper their Seasonal tips.

Went outside to pick up dog poo. Another full bag. I am still finding old poo out there!

Took Maggie & Lil Bit with me to get the mail. Left the Seasonal tip for the USPS person in our mailbox. STILL NO XMAS CARDS!

I put more lights on the snowman outside.

When I came inside, I ironed patches on my jeans that were ripped the other day. Then I vacuumed the rugs.

Got the dog bones out of the freezer so the dogs can have them tonight when we leave for the play.






No comments: