Thursday, July 03, 2014

Rain Last Night & Deer In Yard

THURSDAY
7-3-2014

Last day of work for hubby before his holiday/vacation. I could not make eggs today because of no kitchen sink faucet.

Turned on the swamp cooler right away. It had rained last night.

We saw 2 deer in yard. One deer was drinking from the pond and eating the chicken food. The other deer was in the woods eating deer food. Hubby left and they did not run away. Finally, they wandered off after the dogs barked at them.

I went out and refilled deer food and chicken food. Fed the fish. Cleaned the chicken poop off the deck stairs with the powerwasher.

Got dressed and ready to leave for my hair appointment for Brazilian Blowout in Post Falls today with Julie.

After my hair, the plumber is supposed to come back & install the new kitchen faucet.

Huge accident at Hwy 41 & Mullan; cars were backed up for 1/2 mile in either direction. Lots of cop cars, but nobody directing traffic. I edged around a car and took a side street.

Julie was quick today. I got in promptly at 11:00 and was done by 1:00. One of the girls in the shop took a before & after picture of me for their board.

On the way back, I saw a car from Oregon make a right hand turn from the left hand land to go into Walmart. Freaks.

Stopped in to see Ashley and show her my hair with the Brazilian Blowout. Much softer.

I got burgers for dogs at McDonalds. Got home and the chickens were at the side of the garage sitting in the dirt, getting cool.

I called Plumber's wife to let her know that he could come anytime because I was home.

Gave burgers to dogs. Picked up dog poo in back yard. Raked the chicken scratching out front.

Had lunch.

No comments: