Sunday, July 20, 2014

Foster Dog - Day 5 & 6

SATURDAY
7-19-2014

Got up and made an extremely large breakfast for everybody. Made eggs, bacon, ham, cheese, mayo, cream cheese, oil, and bread for Foster Dog. She loves it. Finishes all of it. Ben get his meds with his breakfast.

Tried to put a contact in my left eye, but it tore when it was in there! I hate these contacts. So I got part of it out, but the other piece remained in there all day. It hurt & irritated my eye.

Took dogs for walk. Left Foster dog on the front deck by herself. She likes sitting on the corner looking out over everything.

When we got back, hubby went down to the shop until 10:45; I took foster dog dog with me to walk around. She stayed with us the entire time. Comes back to her name. Very good, obedient dog.

Bruce came to visit, then left when hubby came home.

Hubby adjusted the seat on my bike, it still did not feel good on the handlebars, so we loaded it up and went into town with Foster Dog in the back seat.

Stopped at Goodwill to drop off donation bag. Then ate at LavaDog. New place by Goodwill on Hayden Avenue.

Drove over to 2-Wheeler Dealer Bike store to get bike adjusted. Very nice guy named Shane was there and helped a lot. We tipped him $5 because he helped.

Then we drove to Rathdrum to look at tires for new Dually at Perfection Tire. On the way, the LavaDog made me extremely sick. My stomach started cramping, burning, and I felt like vomiting. Hubby rushed to get me to a bathroom at Perfection Tire. I was sweating profusely and feverish. I seriously thought I was going to die in the bathroom there. However, I sat on the toilet with nothing happening, and after about 15 minutes hubby knocked on the door. I came out and sat in the waiting room there. Thank goodness it was well air-conditioned.

Finally, hubby drove me home and I took off all my clothes and had chills under the blankets on our bed. Slept for over 2 hours while hubby took a nap on the couch. Finally woke up at 2:30 feeling a little bit better, but very drained.

Never eating at LavaDog again. Poison.

I finally had hubby help me take the ripped piece of contact in my eye out. He had to get a magnifying glass & flashlight. We finally found it and got it out. I won't wear contact for next couple days to let it heal.

Got ready at 6:00 to go to Kevin R's wedding. By 7PM, there were over 300 people there. 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen each. 7 flower girls and 7 ringbearers including 1 boy on crutches. Very pretty home and lights.

 Sign to wedding



Hubby & Kevin's Father

Lots of groomsmen & bridesmaids!

Lights


Kevin & Leslie




We left at 8:30 and went to Rathdrum Super 1 to get groceries. Forgot dog burgers, then had to turn around and go get McDonalds. We got home at 9:30.

Foster dog had gotten out of the deck again, she still stayed on the property & showed up behind us as we pulled into the garage.

Both of us were exhausted and went to bed immediately.

SUNDAY
7-20-2014

I got up at 5:45 and made big breakfast again. Foster dog ate quite a lot. We fed carrots to the chickens. I fed the chickens.

We left by 6:30 and took Maggie along with us so Foster dog could have company. It was crowded in the back of the Dodge for two big dogs.

Called KRN to let her know about fire near her home.

Stopped in Rathdrum to get lattes at Jitterz. Nice girl. Brunette hair.

Drove thru Spokane, fire in Cheney quite smokey. Watermelon Hill fire.

Walked dogs in a church parking lot at Moses Lake, gave them water.

Got to Yakima about 10:30 and picked up lattes first thing. Pretty good S'mores special. Hubby hated his because it was too sweet.

We also got breakfast sandwiches for dogs and walked them around an abandoned mall, gave them water.

Drove to Rescue house. I was led to believe that this woman had no other dogs at the premises, but she had lots of dogs there. We dropped Foster dog off. Hope she will be OK.

Then we stopped at the latte stand again. Hubby had milk put into his drink and I got another drink for the road.

Hubby stopped to have lunch at a Hispanic Food truck in Pasco. Gross. I declined to eat because I did not want to be poisoned again.

We drove home. Fire in Cheney was not so smokey. Blue skies & fresh air at home.

Drove thru Spokane and walked Maggie at the Barker Road Park.

Got burgers for dogs at the Wendy's on Barker road.

By 5:00 we were home. Gave burgers to dogs. Cleaned up house. Collected chicken eggs. I took a nap.

Took a bath when I woke up from nap. Hubby fell asleep on the couch watching TV.

Hubby and I were both seriously depressed that we had to dump Foster Dog. She was so great. Very obedient. Just could not trust her around our male dogs. We cannot tolerate anymore dog fights. She fit into our household just fine. But could not bring her into our home.


No comments: