Monday, July 07, 2014

Official Day of Vacation

MONDAY
7-7-2014

First official day of hubby's vacation! Hopefully he wins the lottery so he won't have to return to work.

Hubby was already up and watching his automotive shows on the tv by the time I staggered out of bed. Ben & Bit were sleeping with me on Ben's bed.

I turned on the fans & swamp cooler as it was already warm in the house.

Then I started making eggs for the dogs; all our fresh chicken eggs. Made egg sandwich for hubby.

Hubby powerwashed the chicken poop off the deck steps for me. He loaded my bike and other stuff in his Dually so we could leave ASAP.

The plumber finally got here at 9:30 and fixed our kitchen sink. Put in the new working kitchen faucet! I have water again!!!

We took Bud & Ben with us in the Big Red Dually.

Took the trailer to Dave's house to pick up the trade Refrigerator. Met his daughter. She liked our dogs.



 Hubby getting cheese sandwiches at MELTZ

Lunch at Meltz, we parked the dogs at the Car Wash and walked over. Got the food to-go. I got a gallon of fresh water for them at the Quick-Trip next door.

We went down to the park at Riverstone. Had lunch there. Sat on the grass. Introduced the dogs to some teenagers that were there. Heard a car accident while we were there.

Drove home. Got burgers for dogs.


New (Used) Refrigerator




 


TUESDAY
7-8-2014

Lunch at Capone's Pub & Grill





No comments: