Thursday, July 24, 2014

Back Hurt

THURSDAY
7-24-2014

When I woke in the morning, my back was still hurting. Hubby had to help me out of bed. I could barely move.

I got up and made breakfast. Hubby gave vitamins to the dogs along with their eggs.

After hubby left, I pretty much sat on the couch with the heating pad that he had brought down for me. I took a painkiller.

The UPS driver brought my sandals that I ordered on Amazon. I don't like them. They are too gold & gaudy.

Around 1:00, I went outside to take some Kale and Peas to the chickens. I found that one of our red chickens had completely disappeared. No feathers, No blood, No chicken. It freaked me out. I wonder if some hawk or owl took her. I am scared for the other chickens now. There were only 4 eggs in the chicken kennel.

Went down to get the mail.

Found the feathers from the red chicken by a tree. Looks like maybe a hawk got her... or maybe a coyote. Now I am scared for the other chickens.

Dave P. came to fix the deck at 4:30. He worked until 6:30. Hubby got home around 6:45 and was at the shop for a while.

Hubby came home, ate dinner, then went back down to the shop to work.

When hubby came home after working in the shop, the chickens were sitting on the deck in the dark. We quickly scooped them up and put them in a dog kennel so hubby can take them to Tim's house tomorrow.




No comments: