Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mid-Week

WEDNESDAY
7-30-2014

Got up and made breakfast for hubby & dogs. Gave Ben a couple allergy pills instead of his cough suppressant. Hubby thinks he might be allergic to something. As soon as we gave him the allergy pills in his breakfast food, he quit coughing.

We sat out on the front deck and enjoyed the nice weather before hubby had to go to work.

I went out to re-fill the deer food along with Bud, Ben, and Maggie. Maggie wandered off into the woods and was out there for a long time.

Then I went down to mail father-in-law's birthday card (late) and our entry to the annual Bike Ride in Bonners Ferry for September.

After I came back, I had to feed the fish and feed birds.

Then I started laundry and dishes.

Weather temp says 88 already by 9AM. Another Hot Day.

No comments: