Monday, July 21, 2014

Cooler

MONDAY
7-21-2014

Almost the end of July. Where did Summer go?

Hubby took one of his breakfast sandwiches from yesterday to work with him. The dogs and I slept until 8AM. Yippee. It was nice and cool this morning. Around 60s. Yippee. And no smoke in the air. No headaches.

I went outside to water plants in circle driveway, clean off the chicken poop on the deck, picked up dog poop, did dishes & laundry.

The chain on my bike had fallen off. Can't ride it.

Walked down to get mail.

Decided to mow. Hit something with lawn mower. Now it won't work. Hubby will have to fix.

My hands are hurting so badly that I can't even feel anything when I type. I am just moving my fingers hoping to hit the correct keys.

It only got up to 80 degrees today. Much better Summer weather.

Of course, the mother-in-law of Foster dog had to call again. More drama.

I worked on the deck cleaning out the dog hair and dirt in-between the boards. It took all afternoon to do that.

Hubby came home at 5:30; he had a little bit of cantaloupe to eat. He fixed the bike chain for me. Then he went down to the shop.

Hubby came home at 8:30. He watched a little tv and we went to bed early.

I could not sleep. Diarrhea for 3 hours; then hubby & Maggie were snoring all night. Even tho it was cool and we had windows open, I still felt uncomfortable. Hands started hurting again so I had to get up and take Advil & Aleve. 

No comments: