Sunday, February 02, 2014

Walking in Heavy Snow

SUNDAY
2-2-2014

The Groundhog got up this morning and predicted 6 more weeks of winter. Boo.

We got up (after I only got 2 hours of sleep after taking a painkiller. was hyper and sweaty all night long. no more painkillers!) and I made eggs for dogs, egg sandwich with bacon & ham for hubby, and pancakes. I decided to go on the juice diet again as my stomach is nauseated all the time now.

After getting dogs ready, we went to walk in the park. There was heavy snow, and it took an effort to walk in the 2 foot snow. Lil Bit was walking behind us in our trails. We let Bud & Maggie off leash, but they ran over to a couple in a cabin. We had to put the dogs back on leashes. Then we walked towards the cross-country trail. It was just as difficult to walk upon. We walked back to the truck.

Drove down to Bayview to feed the ducks & geese. They were all very hungry and even the seagulls came over to eat.

When we got home, hubby took an intermittent nap while waiting for his drill batteries to charge. He had to fix the doggy door that had broken at the base. Hubby had to cut some 2x4 to fit in-between the base of the wall unit so that the dogs had something to walk over when they used the door.

We watched tv most of the day. Hubby napped on the couch with Maggie.

I did the laundry. Took a shower. Washed my hair. I felt better and smelled better. No more sweat.

Watched the making of Caddyshack on Bio. Then I went to bed early. Too much nausea.



No comments: