Friday, February 28, 2014

End of February

FRIDAY
2-28-2014

It is the end of February already! Where has the time gone?

Isabelle slept thru the night, thank goodness. It helps that she will now go out at night before we go to bed.

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Then made eggs for dogs.

Hubby ran outside to get Bud's poop for his Vet appointment today.

Sat together on the couch and watched Torchwood before hubby left for work.

After hubby left, I did dishes & laundry.

Grilled chicken & made more bacon for hubby's morning sandwiches.

Flat ironed my hair, put on makeup! (big red letter day - first time I am out by myself since my surgery!)

Called the NW Specialty Hospital to find out if they had submitted billing to insurance company. Somebody named Dee called me back & said she would contact billing to find out what is going on with the insurance submittal.

All the other medical submissions have been paid by the insurance company. Good thing that hubby and I decided to go with the more expensive policy that covers everything! High Five!

Took Bud, Ben, Maggie & Lil Bit with me to the Vet.

Bud weighs 121.1. He has gained 4 pounds since his last visit. The boy is all muscle.

I drove to Lil Town Market for lottery tickets and eggs.

When we got home, Bud settled down for a nap. The shots had made him drowsy, otherwise he looks ok.

Hubby got home at 5:30; he was sick tonight. Had Apple cider & chicken noodle soup for dinner. We watched the new episode of Hannibal and then went to bed. Hubby drank some Nyquil for his cold. He said that he had a headache & muscle aches.






No comments: