Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

FRIDAY
2-14-2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014

Our baby turns 29. Her last year in her 20s. It seems just like yesterday that she was born on this date.

I ordered her present online and it will be delivered tomorrow. Since I have not been feeling well, there was no time to get any cards or presents for her. I did not feel well enough to go over to their home.

I ordered an Edible Arrangement for her. Should be ok with their eating healthy. Also balloons & a little bear. Cute for her b-day.

Made hubby breakfast sandwich. Made eggs for dogs. Hubby left for work. It snowed lightly until NOON. Then it started icy raining. That stopped after about an hour. The weather started to warm up slightly. By 4:30, it was 41F degrees.

I went out to get bird seed to the squirrels in the front of the house. Bud came out with me & ran around. It made Bud happy to run around.

Joe Jr came over to plow out in front of the garage.

I did laundry & dishes.

Baked the lasagne that somebody had given to use after I got out of hospital. It was awful. There was melted, watery cheese & the person had added SUGAR to the lasagne! WTF? Who does that?


 Sugar Lasagne

I also baked the hot dog bites and gave them to the dogs.

Paid bills.

Hubby got me a card and a Solar Dog. It is cute but does not work...


Solar Dog

No comments: