Monday, February 03, 2014

Blessed Sweet Sleep

MONDAY
2-3-2014

Finally got some sleep last night after going to bed at 8:00 and taking an overabundance of allergy pills. I slept thru the night!

Also lost 5 pounds overnight. Probably because I did not eat anything yesterday. Too much nausea.

It snowed another 4 inches last night. Hubby REALLY NEEDS TO PLOW.

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby and eggs for dogs.

Started chicken grog in the crockpot for the dogs.

Hubby called me at 11:45 to meet Charles down at the shop. Had to unlock the doors for him. He had to pick up lift kit.

I took Ben & Bud with me in Excursion. My keys did not fit the lock. I had to run up to house and find shop keys. Hubby would not answer his phone when I called.

I went back down & used the keys I had found. Got the mail. Charles left.



TUESDAY
2-4-20-14

Exceedingly tired today. No energy.

Got up after sleeping all night with help of painkillers to make hubby breakfast eggs. Dogs got their pills with their breakfast eggs.

I pretty much tried to sleep mid-morning, but the dogs kept coming over to me and poking their heads in my face.

Hubby brought home dog food.

It was really cold today, but the extreme cold temperatures came tonight. Brrr. 1 degree when we went to bed at 9PM. I got up with Isabelle and it was -1 at midnight. Isabelle did a REALLY quick run outside to potty & returned to the house.






No comments: