Thursday, February 27, 2014

Apple Brown Betty

THURSDAY
2-27-2014

To keep Lil Bit from barking all night, I closed the doggy door. Hubby and I got up at 5:00 to potty so I opened the dog door at that time.

Lil Bit went out for a while, then came upstairs to join us in bed.

Got up and made breakfast sandwich for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left for work. It was cold this morning. Only 27 degrees.

I did laundry & dishes.

I made Apple Brown Betty. Cut up all the apples and the leftovers are for the deer at the park.

Apple Brown Betty

Hubby came home at 5:00. He brought dog food & bird seed.

He sat on the couch eating dinner. He complained about his Brown Betty. Said too much betty and not enough apples. The apples had baked down into tiny pieces. Weird. I think they were too old.

Then he went down to the shop for a while.

We watched a new The Big Bang Theory together.

When hubby came home, he fell asleep on the couch until it was time to go to bed.


No comments: