Thursday, February 20, 2014

SNOW - About 6"

THURSDAY
2-20-2014

When we got up this morning, it had been snowing since 5AM. There was already about 2 inches outside already.

I got hubby's egg sandwich made and eggs for the puppies. Puppies got all their pills.

We watched the morning KREM 2 New & Torchwood for a few minutes, then hubby went to work.

I did laundry & dishes.

Then washed my hair.

By this time, there is about 6" of snow on the decks. Shoveled both of the decks.

The weather warmed up to 39 degrees, the sun came out, and everything started melting.

Before hubby came home, I had enough energy to exercise for 20 minutes of elliptical. It was overwhelmingly difficult, but satisfying. I am slowly recovering.

At 5PM, hubby texted me that he would be working 3 hours OT tonight. They had a major DSL outage at Frontier and it had to be fixed on the old systems.

Hubby brought home dog food.

Went to bed early at 10:00



No comments: