Thursday, February 06, 2014

No Sleep At All

THURSDAY
2-6-2014

Another night with no sleep at all. I just toss & turn all night long. There might have been a few minutes I dozed off, but it seemed like nothing at all. The fireplace kept coming on so many times because of the cold snap, but I got up and turned it down to 65. When the fireplace kicks on, the light disturbs my sleep & I get hot/sweaty.

-10 degrees outside this morning when I looked at the temperature gauge in the laundry room.

Got up and made eggs for hubby.

Did dishes and laundry after hubby left.

The Pink Lady apples that he brought home last night from the store are bitter. Not sweet & tart like the other ones. Nevertheless, it is still nice to eat apples.

My dogs sleep a lot! Mastiffs are docile. They sleep.

 Isabelle Under Covers
 Bud On The Couch
 Maggie Passed Out


No comments: