Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Still Healing After All This Time

WEDNESDAY
2-5-2014

-4 degree when we woke up this morning. I sure do hope that people are bringing their animals inside at night so they don't freeze.

Got up and made breakfast egg sandwich for hubby. Gave rest of eggs to the dogs.

Hubby hugged everybody and left.

We had left the heater on in the basement for the fish so it did not get too cold down there.

I fed the fish, made the beds, did laundry, and did dishes.

By 12:55 it was a balmy 9 degrees. I turned off all the heaters.

Hubby came home around 6:00 after picking up groceries. He brought home ham, milk, eggs, and apples.

After a while, hubby went down to the shop. He came back within a few minutes.

Hubby moved my aloe vera plant to the table so that it can get sunshine tomorrow.

I went to bed at 9:30.





No comments: