Saturday, February 15, 2014

Feeling Better!

SATURDAY
2-15-2014

Feeling better. Woke up and Ben was in bed with me. Got up and slept on the couch for a while. Hubby was already sleeping on the other couch with Bud.

Hubby made breakfast eggs while I got dressed. We watched TV. I had apples for breakfast.

Took dogs for a short walk in the park. Ben's leash broke & hubby fell down on the ice. There were LOTS of cars everywhere walking dogs today. We had to go to the very end of the park. Very disappointing walk.

Went to Bayview to feed ducks. Huey, Dewey, & Louie were there along with 4 Canadian Geese and about 80 ducks. They were all hungry.

Stopped to get yeast & eggs at Lil Town Market.

We got back at 10:30AM. Guy was here to appraise one of the boats in the shop. Also kid with Toyota in shop. So I took the Excursion to the house.

I made bread today. It was quite fun to bake so much. Will feed it to the ducks tomorrow. I used several different recipes. Soda Bread, Grandma's Home-Made Baked Bread, Simple Bread. I used my bread machine for a couple loaves.

 Rising dough

 Baked Bread

More Baked Bread

 Even More Baked Bread

Hubby came walking up to the house around 1:00. He said nothing to do at shop.

He stayed at house watching his shows while I made bread for the ducks.





No comments: