Saturday, February 08, 2014

Still Tired

SATURDAY
2-8-2014

I wake up and am still exhausted. Had to let Isabelle outside at 4:00 this morning. KRN called this morning and told hubby they were coming over tomorrow.

Hubby made me breakfast & made eggs for the dogs.

He stayed around home until 10:00, then shoveled the decks & went to the shop.

I had to get dressed & take his phone down to him. He had forgotten it at home.

Then we took the Excursion to Athol because he had to get a latte.

Dogs were excited to see me home even after I had only been gone a few minutes. They missed me.

At 2:00, hubby came up to the house and got me. He changed clothes. Took me to get my nails done.

He went to get dog food at Big R in CDA.

Then he picked me up again. We got malts at Dairy Queen. My stomach was feeling upset.

Got burgers for dogs at McDonalds.

Stopped at Hardware store to get parts for toilet at shop. It had frozen in the cold weather.

Came home & watched TV.

No comments: