Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Baby!


Yesterday was our anniversary. We have been married for 26 years! Wow. I could never imagine when we first walked down that aisle, that this time would come. It was some nefarious date in the future that we always thought about..."I will grow old and enjoy many years with this person, we will grow together, we will be together forever, I will be with this person in 30 years."


We have seen our share of good times and bad. We have grown up together, and we have learned together. We have also done things separately. We have matured.


Spending the day together, goofing off, going for a lovely long walk in the park, it was a calm day. Nothing outrageous. Just being with each other. Holding hands, kissing. It was great.


I still love him. He still loves me.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 26 years and may you have many more of bliss.
Tell him to put down the cell phone next time you kiss him, shouldn't have any other distractions.

xashee's corner said...

BIG CONGRATS on such a WONDERFUL milestone! and HUGS :D

Inma said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! :) I hope you had a fantastic day. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so lovely. Congratulations, a wonderful milestone.

DC Area Weimaraner Rescue said...

My dog has had problems lately. She is a foster rescue; same problem with the pills. I got a mortar and pestle--sp??--grind the pills to a pulp, put it in her food, and spray it with a little fish oil. Yuck. She inhales it. Have to do that with her hw pill, too.
There are special foods for problems like your dog has, I think. My rescue also has skin issues and can only eat duck and potato food. Pricey, but she is priceless!

Theresa said...

Awwwww, that's so sweet!!! You guys are so sweet... Congrats on 26 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! You have something exceptional, you are to be envied. I wish for you both to have another 26 yrs, that are even better. :)