Sunday, August 26, 2007

I See London, I See France

I see someone's underpants!

Thursday & Friday were boring days. Get up, fix the hubby breakfast & lunch; re-schedule a dental appt on Friday as I ran into a huge accident that blocked a major highway. I was on the detour for 25 minutes so missed my appt-

I cleaned the house those days and when I had time, I worked on some necklaces.

But on Saturday, after Greg, the dog & I ran to get lattes, we stopped at the cubbie's house. Joanie wanted me to come over to spend the day, so after coming home briefly...Greg had to meet Joe here to get the sewer riser loaded, I went back to her home.

We worked on learning new techniques of jewelry and she showed me what she had done painting her house. Lovely reds & creams & browns. Very dramatic. Bruce left after working on his car to go up to the shop to help Greg clean it.

The guys were hungry down at the shop so we got sandwiches at KKJ's and ice & chips at the Cenex; we returned with more lattes to keep them company. After talking with Debbie at the latte stand, she indicated there was a Bluez Festival at Spirit Lake. So Joanie & I decided to talk the guys into going.

After consuming their lunches, we all retired to our respective homes to take showers. Then Joanie & Bruce came to pick us up. The music was loud & bluesy when we got there. We walked through down-town as they had roped it off. We were about to find comfortable spots to sit in the park, however, the guys decided to eat at the Mexican Restaurant as they were still hungry. We settled ourselves into a table that overlooked the band & the dancing in the street. Quite a few of the dancers had quite a little bit too much to drink thus far, and many were swaying like trees in the wind. One couple were gyrating together very close. In fact - the guy was litterally holding the girl up. This girl had attracted our attention as she had a nightgown-like top on that covered her nipples, but was sheer everywhere else. At the end of the song, the guy had twirled her so that her back was to the restaurant, and then he picked her up! Which caused her short, short jean skirt to elevate up over her ass.

Thus- revealing a very naked crotch! Another table next to ours had been watching and saw the same thing. A slight scream went up at that exact time from both tables. The men were just as shocked as the women. G-ross. Not something you want to see directly before eating!

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

LOL tooooo funny! Sounds like you had a fun weekend ;D Have a GREAT day!!

Anonymous said...

You seem to always have fun weekends, full of stuff. Good for you :) That is "G-ross" as you put it, about the half nekked woman. lol Did you tell them to 'get a room'? Take care!~