Monday, September 11, 2017

WILSON HONKING

MONDAY
9-11-2017

Wilson was honking all night long. He came upstairs and I helped him into our bed around 2AM. He slept between us and I kept stroking his belly to calm him down.

Got up at 6AM to make breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. Made eggs for dogs.

Hubby left and I went out to feed moose, but Momma Moose raced across the road. Almost got hit by 2 cars!

Then the babies came running across later. One car stopped for them.

I gave them carrots and pears. I could not reach the grain to take it out to them.

I did bookwork, started laundry, started dishes.

Moose left at 10:30AM.

I took a nap at 2PM and slept until 4PM. I was tired.

Then got up and vacuumed some of the house. Cleaned. Put away dishes & laundry.

Hubby got home at 7:30PM. We binge watched Preacher. I took a bath. Went to bed at 11:30PM. 


No comments: